Xiaomi is now launching an electric bicycle. This is called Himo T1. The Xiaomi electric bike will purportedly be priced at about Rs. 30,000 as and when it gets launched in India. This information has been shared by sources from the industry. In fact, the company has been flashing hard at the technology market and coming up with new products at an astonishing rate. It has already launched air purifiers, smart TVs, and other tech products. Every year the company is adding new technology products to its kitty. The flood of such workable products never ceases. The products have also been well received by the people.
The Xiaomi electric bike or ebike has currently been launched in China. The Xiaomi electric bike has a 14,000 mAh Lithium Ion battery. This gives the ebike or the electric bicycle a range of about 120 km on one single charge. It has a digital instrument cluster as well as a powerful LED head lamp. The digital cluster displays battery percentage as well as speed and time. These are all new generation features on the Xiaomi electric bike can take the pain off regular commuting. This ebike is the third by the Himo brand.
The first and second electric bicycles were Himo V1 and Himo C20 (this was a folding ebike). The Himo T1 bike has been listed on Xiaomi’s crowdfunding page that says that the ebike would come in 2 variants of 14 Ah and 28 Ah energy outputs. The 14Ah model could travel up to 60 km on 1 charge whereas the 28 Ah model will be able to travel about 120 km.
In line with the many other similar mopeds in the international market, Himo T1 has pedals which offer additional options, if there is no power or the battery gets exhausted. They are also necessary for compliance with regulations and making the bike an electric bicycle. The Xiaomi electric bike is one more step towards sustainable public transport.
- How to find best tourist places with this Reverse Image Search tool - May 11, 2020
- Earth Day 2020: A Look at Its History and Founding Days - April 22, 2020
- World Wetlands Day 2020 Celebrated in Guwahati - February 3, 2020
- Shift Clothing Aims At Sustainable Fashion: Opines Founder Nimish Shah - June 2, 2019
- Fashion Needs to Be Closer to Sustainability: Raul Rai, Nicobar Clothing - May 22, 2019
- 5 Really Cool Ecofriendly Clothing Brands: Sustainable Fashion - May 22, 2019
- Ather 450 Electric Scooter Warranty Hiked till 3 Years for All Customers - May 14, 2019
- Xiaomi Electric Bike With 120 km Range Launched in China - April 29, 2019
- Evoke Motorcycles from China Plans Electric Bike for India Entry - April 5, 2019
- Okinawa Ridge Plus Review: Green Bike For the Youth - March 24, 2019