Ather 450 could be the future of mobility. In this write up you will find an Ather 450 Review. Indian start-up Ather Energy had been eyeing this space for long. Ather 450’s design is contemporary. The electric scooter blends well. Surfaces are simple. Bodywork is painted in pure white. The 450 is sporty. Ather 450’s design is between the sporty Aprilia SR range and the TVS Ntorq.
Any Ather 450 Review has to talk about the price. The price tag is well above Rs. 1 lakh. The Okinawa i-Praise is the nearest competition and also carries a similar price tag. The premium features included on these Electric scooters include some of the industry firsts such as Fast Charging, 7-inch color display, Reverse Gear, GPS navigation, call as well as message alerts, disc brakes for Front and Rear, LED headlights together with remote monitoring of the electric scooter.
Ather 450 Review: Contemporary and Practical
The full LED headlight and the tail light (and turn signal indicators) are snazzy LED units. Two floating panels on the flanks are integrated well. The profile is good and looks chick. Overall attention to detail stands out. The mirror stalks are well finished as well as the generous grab rail.
Ather 450 does not lose sight of practicality. There is a roomy floorboard. The underseat storage is also spacious. In fact, the underseat one may one of the most spacious in the electric scooters of today. You can accommodate a full face helmet. The storage bay has two rubber lined cavities on the sides. The LED light strip offers a nice glow and is good illumination for the big bay.
Any Ather 450 Review would not make much sense if one were not to look at it in a holistic manner. Looking at the entire package and in its entirety, the Ather 450 rather stands out for its contemporary styling and looks cool. Though it does not depart radically from the stable of the present conventional scooters, it does pack a punch. So, it basically comes across as a sporty electric scooter option. This has the potential to woo the present generation which is quite design and look conscious.
- Why Has Renewable Energy Generation Price Nosedived? - May 11, 2019
- Lightning Strike Electric Sports Bike Formally Showcased - April 2, 2019
- 4 Steps For Water Conservation You Can Take This World Water Day - March 30, 2019
- World Water Day Theme: Include Women, Refugees, Children, Minorities - March 28, 2019
- International Day of Forests 2019: Lets Learn to Love Forests - March 23, 2019
- Avan Motors Soon Launching New Series Of Digital Electric Scooters - March 18, 2019
- Trend E Electric Scooter from Avan Motors Officially Unveiled - March 13, 2019
- 5 green cars in India with low emissions to combat Air Pollution - March 11, 2019
- Electric Scooter Accidents to be Studied in USA for the First Time - March 10, 2019
- Women in India earn 20% less than men: Gender disparity - March 8, 2019