Evoke Motorcycles, a leading electric vehicle manufacturer of China, is planning an India entry. The company would try to fill the gap in the electric vehicle market for an EV which is competitively priced. This would be pitched against the 125 cc to 150 cc competitors in the Indian market.
Of late, the Indian government has been quite aggressive as far as the drive for electric mobility in the country is concerned. The recent FAME II Scheme is also encouraging interest from overseas electric vehicle companies. Evoke Motorcycles, which is headquartered in China, is one of them. Nathan Siy is the co-founder as well as CEO of Evoke Motorcycles has been showing keen interest. According to reports, the electric vehicle company is planning to enter the Indian market for electric two-wheelers and raise the heat in the already competitive market.
The India program of Evoke Motorcycles encompasses treating India as its design center. This also includes plans for it as a potential export as well as production hub. According to Evoke Motorcycles, Project M1 seeks to fill the gap in the market for a competitively priced EV, which is pitched against 125cc to 150cc ICE-driven competitors.
Through its electric two wheelers, Evoke Motorcycles would bring its proprietary and patented fast charging capabilities. According to Evoke Motorcycles claims its bikes could be charged from 0 to 80 per cent in only 15 minutes. This is a revolutionary innovation which could be a potential game changer as far as increasing the adoption of EVs globally is concerned. The company has revealed that it would ensure that its India customers don’t miss out on such novel and new innovations that the company has been developing at its research and development centers. The fast charging capabilities are particularly important. Evoke Motorcycles is exploring the option of setting up Evoke Charging Stations in the local market. Advanced level talks are on to realize the ambitions of the company.
- 10 things you can do to celebrate pollution free Diwali: Go Green - November 15, 2020
- How to Foster Love for the Environment in Kids - August 30, 2020
- Interview: We Must Empower Women for Sustainability, Says Entrepreneur Ajat Shatru - August 25, 2020
- Top 10 Easy Ways to Make you Environment Friendly - August 17, 2020
- World Nature Conservation Day 2020: History and Importance - July 29, 2020
- How Kyra’s Natural Detergents are Keeping the Earth Clean - July 27, 2020
- DuPont Publishes Sustainability Report 2020 - July 23, 2020
- Bipartisan Resolution Highlights the Positive Impact of Gardening in the USA - July 5, 2020
- How to find best tourist places with this Reverse Image Search tool - May 11, 2020
- Earth Day 2020: A Look at Its History and Founding Days - April 22, 2020