Mahindra & Mahindra, which is a part of the US $-20.7 bn Mahindra Group, has launch Glyd in Mumbai. Mahindra Glyd is a premium technology-based e mobility service. Which has been launched in Mumbai on selected routes of the maximum city. Speaking on the occasion of the event, Pawan Goenka, who is the Managing Director of M&M, flagged off the 1st batch of 10 vehicles. These are e-Veritos, Mahindra & Mahindra’s electric sedan.
Mahindra Glyd would be offering a premium commuting experience to the office going public. The e mobility service is powered through many modern features such as web conferencing, entertainment as well as music content. In addition to this, Mahindra Glyd features industry firsts like air purifiers for a refreshing and relaxing commute. As well as a privacy screen, along with strain free lighting. The objective is to give a one of its kind experience to the passengers. In order to provide commute, which is stress free, these e vehicles would be equipped with some latest features like wrap around headrest, bolstered seat, and custom-designed armrest.
Mahindra Glyd Takes Innovation to the Next Level
Talking about the innovative and hi tec offerings, Managing Director Goenka of M&M made the following statement. “As pioneers of electric vehicles in India, Mahindra and Mahindra has from time-to-time provided innovative as well as the first of its kind e mobility solutions. Mahindra Glyd is a flagship premium e mobility solution to re-define the experience of commuters. This is our step to drive positive changes towards smart, sustainable as well as experiential daily commutes. Going forward, we would launch multiple e mobility solutions, across cities.”
Mahindra Glyd has tied up with Cisco Systems, Vodafone Idea Limited, and service providers to start the services in Mumbai. Mahindra Glyd seeks to deliver sustainable e mobility service powered by e vehicles along with a full stack tech platform. It will also have personalized content.
- 5 green cars in India with low emissions to combat Air Pollution - March 11, 2019
- Mahindra Glyd, Premium Tech-based E-mobility Service, Starts in Mumbai - March 3, 2019
- Renewable Sources of Energy Surpassed Coal in Germany - January 9, 2019
- 5 tips on how to celebrate green and eco-friendly Christmas - December 26, 2018
- How Daylesford Organic Is Bringing Sustainability in Food Habits - December 11, 2018
- Environment Protection Act, 1986: Policy Matters for Social Change - October 28, 2018
- Bryan Adams Shocked at Delhi Air Quality, Posts Photo on Instagram - October 21, 2018
- How Urban Air Pollution Can Damage A Growing Foetus and Baby - October 16, 2018
- 6 Ways to Celebrate Green Ganesh Chaturthi and Cut Environmental Impact - September 5, 2018
- Floods in India and Farmer Suicides due to Climate Change, Global Warming - August 9, 2018