Avan Motors has introduced its latest Trend E electric scooter at the Automobile Expo 2019 in Bangalore or Bengaluru. It is powered by a lithium Ion battery. The new Trend E e scooter is now the latest addition to Avan Motors’s Xero range of electric scooters. The new Trend E electric scooter can cover 60 Km on one charge. It has the top speed of 45 km per hour. The electric scooter also has a detachable battery pack. There seems to be a provision to put on a second battery too which may increase the range to 110 km. The charging time for the Trend E e scooter’s lithium ion battery ranges from two to four hours.
Pankaj Tiwari, who is the Business Development Head at Avan Motors, said: “With the Trend E, latest electric scooter in Xero series, Avan Motors extensive Research & Development has led to creation of a scooter which is a mix of technology and design to meet needs of modern riders. Every feature in Trend E electric scooter has been added after consideration of requirements as well as preferences of riders, to facilitate a superlative experience. Higher ground clearance, Lithium ion detachable Battery pack and trendy looks, the electric scooter has attained best in class feature. Our e scooters are regarded across the industry for aesthetic and technological brilliance. We are confident customers will appreciate Trend E electric scooter.”
The new Trend E electric scooter looks futuristic. At the same time, it adopts a simplistic design. There is a two tone black and red color treatment. Avan Motors has offered a backrest for the pillion rider. However, this accessory may come as an optional. The Trend E electric scooter also has alloy wheels as standard. Disc and drum brakes for front and rear wheels, respectively, have been provided. Suspension is handled by hydraulic telescopic front fork along with a coil spring suspension at the back.
- World Environment Day 2020: 10 Steps to Save the Earth - June 5, 2020
- 40-60% Relative Humidity Can Control Covid19: Expert - April 7, 2020
- Blockchain-Enabled Startup Gives Plastic Recycling A Boost - January 28, 2020
- Use Banana Stems for Organic Farming: Innovations in Agriculture - June 3, 2019
- Why Has Renewable Energy Generation Price Nosedived? - May 11, 2019
- Lightning Strike Electric Sports Bike Formally Showcased - April 2, 2019
- 4 Steps For Water Conservation You Can Take This World Water Day - March 30, 2019
- World Water Day Theme: Include Women, Refugees, Children, Minorities - March 28, 2019
- International Day of Forests 2019: Lets Learn to Love Forests - March 23, 2019
- Avan Motors Soon Launching New Series Of Digital Electric Scooters - March 18, 2019