In a move towards injecting sustainability practices in the world, ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year LG Electronics USA has hugely expanded its portfolio of energy-efficient residential and home air care products with a new 50-pint LG PuriCare™ dehumidifier. The drain pump model, which is now available, joins LG’s roster of ENERGY STAR certified drain tank dehumidifiers, together with room air conditioners that deliver energy savings that have been made possible by LG’s pioneering Dual Inverter Compressor™ technology.
The first in the United States to present variable-speed blower room forced air systems, LG offers an arrangement of both window and versatile units that convey calm, propelled cooling with a 40 percent improvement in vitality effectiveness on its best-performing model.* LG’s Dual Inverter window models have been assigned as ENERGY STAR Most Efficient 2020 and the creative innovation earned the ENERGY STAR Emerging Technology Award in 2018-19.
While customary forced air systems work by cycling on and off totally, LG Dual Inverter climate control systems ceaselessly change blower speed to accomplish the ideal room temperature effortlessly at sound levels as low as only 44 decibels (in rest mode). Less change yields more noteworthy vitality proficiency of 15, 25, or 40 percent* relying upon the model versus the base ENERGY STAR confirmation necessity, helping purchasers save money on vitality bills and lessening CO2 discharges.
LG’s ENERGY STAR affirmed savvy inverter window climate control systems (9,500, 14,000, 18,000 and 22,000 BTU models) and smart inverter 14,000 and 22,000 BTU versatile forced air system models additionally are among the first to utilize a refrigerant with lower worldwide temperature alteration potential.
While conventional air conditioners work by cycling on and off completely, LG Dual Inverter air conditioners continually adjust compressor speed to achieve the desired room temperature with ease at sound levels as low as just 44 decibels (in sleep mode). Less fluctuation yields greater energy efficiency of 15, 25, or 40 percent* depending on the model versus the minimum ENERGY STAR certification requirement, helping consumers save on energy bills and reducing CO2 emissions.
- Smart Sustainable Dehumidifiers and Air Conditioners From LG Energy Air Care - July 20, 2020
- South Africa Plastic Bag Ban Reduces Plastic Use by 90% - April 7, 2019
- How South African Andrew Pollock Is Fighting Plastic Pollution - April 3, 2019
- How Grace Hightower’s Coffee of Grace Helps Rwanda’s Farmers - November 20, 2018
- How 3 Indian engineers created solar innovation for food preservation - November 14, 2018
- All electric Tesla ships to set sail in 2018: Green Energy - May 28, 2018
- BioGreen Bags: A sustainable alternative to plastics? Innovation - May 8, 2018
- Delhi has a huge air pollution problem: Bollywood actor Claudia Ciesla - November 18, 2017