Ather 450 could be the future of mobility. In this write up you will find an Ather 450 Review. Indian start-up Ather Energy had been eyeing this space for long. Ather 450’s design is contemporary. The electric scooter blends well. Surfaces are simple. Bodywork is painted in pure white. The 450 is sporty. Ather 450’s design is between the sporty Aprilia SR range and the TVS Ntorq.
Any Ather 450 Review has to talk about the price. The price tag is well above Rs. 1 lakh. The Okinawa i-Praise is the nearest competition and also carries a similar price tag. The premium features included on these Electric scooters include some of the industry firsts such as Fast Charging, 7-inch color display, Reverse Gear, GPS navigation, call as well as message alerts, disc brakes for Front and Rear, LED headlights together with remote monitoring of the electric scooter.
Ather 450 Review: Contemporary and Practical
The full LED headlight and the tail light (and turn signal indicators) are snazzy LED units. Two floating panels on the flanks are integrated well. The profile is good and looks chick. Overall attention to detail stands out. The mirror stalks are well finished as well as the generous grab rail.
Ather 450 does not lose sight of practicality. There is a roomy floorboard. The underseat storage is also spacious. In fact, the underseat one may one of the most spacious in the electric scooters of today. You can accommodate a full face helmet. The storage bay has two rubber lined cavities on the sides. The LED light strip offers a nice glow and is good illumination for the big bay.
Any Ather 450 Review would not make much sense if one were not to look at it in a holistic manner. Looking at the entire package and in its entirety, the Ather 450 rather stands out for its contemporary styling and looks cool. Though it does not depart radically from the stable of the present conventional scooters, it does pack a punch. So, it basically comes across as a sporty electric scooter option. This has the potential to woo the present generation which is quite design and look conscious.
- Avan Motors Soon Launching New Series Of Digital Electric Scooters - March 18, 2019
- Muqbil Ahmar Gets Green Human Award for Reaching 10 Million Readers - March 14, 2019
- Delhi Government Will Run 1,000 Electric Buses: Green Transport - March 12, 2019
- Ather 450 Review: Cool Looks, Well Designed, Powerful Electric Scooter - March 7, 2019
- Mahindra & Mahindra Launches Glyd, Premium E Mobility Service - March 1, 2019
- Bajaj Auto Urbanite May Set Benchmarks for Electric Scooters in India - February 21, 2019
- Tree Man of India Vishweshwar Dutt Saklani Passes Away in Uttarakhand - February 6, 2019
- The Chobani Way: Bringing Sustainability and Natural Values Together - January 21, 2019
- 429 Elephants Killed in India in Past 10 Years By Poachers - January 18, 2019
- Kolkata Air Pollution Level Spikes; Air Quality Rivals National Capital Delhi - January 6, 2019